Our partners Natoli Scientific and TechCeuticals will hold a 2.5-day-seminar on “Tablet Compression Research & Development” and our experts from Alexanderwerk Inc. will support this premier hands-on training event. The seminar will take place at the Natoli Lab in Telford (October 5-7, 2021). Hurry up to get registered for this event as seats are limited. Early bird registration ends on September 25th.
The 2.5-day training course incorporates:
- Tablet & tool designs
- Tablet compression with scale-up
- Granulation (roller compaction, high shear, fluid bed)
- Milling techniques
- Hot melt extrusion
- Excipient functionality & selection
- Formulation development strategies
This course is designed for those involved in tablet compression Research & Development including:
- Compounding Pharmacists
- Technology Transfer Scientists
- Process and Validation Engineers
- Formulation Scientists
- Research Associates
- Manufacturing professionals
- Quality & Regulatory
The organizer’s website can be reached here. Please contact Natoli’s team for further requirements due to Covid-19 and implemented hygienic concepts.
A flyer for the seminar can be downloaded from Natoli’s website.
Following companies will present during the seminar:
- Federal Equipment
- JRS Pharma